Terms & Conditions
The terms “Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd”; “us”;”we” or “our” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is Unit 1a Deanland Business Park, Deanland Road, Golden Cross, East Sussex BN27 3RP. Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07580762.
Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd is registered for VAT under number 109 918 200.
The terms “you” and “your” refers to the browser, viewer or user of our website.
- The content of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- While we make every effort to provide a permanent and reliable service we do not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to the site and make no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks or documents reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. Where these links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information this does not signify that we endorse those website(s). Where the links are provided we have no responsibility for or control of the content of those linked website(s). In the case of any links we cannot accept a liability for loss or damage arising out of the use of those sites
You acknowledge that any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions could result in Eco-rend suffering Loss. You agree to indemnify Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd for any Loss suffered by it as a result of any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions, including any negligent act and/or omissions by you.
Copyright [and trademarks]
Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd retains copyright and all other intellectual property rights on all text and graphic images in the Site and pages. You may not distribute the text or graphics to others, mirror or include the information on your own server, or modify or re-use the text or graphics without the express permission of Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd. Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd reserves all other rights.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms and Conditions and Eco-Rend (South East) Ltd ‘s relationship with you. Subject to any overriding rule of law affording to the courts of any other country exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute between you and Eco-rend the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to that dispute.